26 July, 2008

When the Parents are Away

My parents left early yesterday morning to go on a vacation to Washington State. So, what to do while the parents are away..... Crazy parties? Not doing any dishes? Leaving things laying around? Watch TV all day? Anything I darn well want to do...
Well, ever since I was a kid, I would go crazy trying to find food to eat. My brother and I had a certain route we would take every time we were looking for a snack. Fridge, closet (pantry), downstairs (food storage), repeat. Amazingly enough, nothing ever seemed to magically appear after the first few cycles. So, I decided to be ambitious and do a little organizing to more quickly see available foods.

And for the closet....



If anybody ever needs any hot chocolate.... we have quite the collection. Amazingly enough, only two flavors were repeated.

So, now that I can find the food, time to party! ;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Jess, beautiful job on the fridge. When are you coming to visit us again? :)
You can add the raspberry patch to your snack route. It was awesome to pick a bucketfull the other day.

Tanya said...

Wow! I wish my fridge and cupboard looked that good....you're welcome to come over any time... :)
I can't wait to see you again...are you going to Kristy's homecoming???