05 October, 2008

Birthday Workout

I'm OLD!!! Okay, so not really old, but older than I was a year ago. :) Instead of going all out and having a rip roaring party, I decided to do something a little more...exhausting. There is a beautiful waterfall up in Layton Canyon, so I convinced a couple friends of mine to put up with my lack of muscle prowess and make the hike. It was beautiful! Unfortunately my camera is too big to take along, so I had to get pictures from the guys' cameras. This is our little group after the 1 1/2 hour hike upwards.

A full view of the waterfall....How in the world am I supposed to get myself AND Jay up that hill?!?!?

It was a great hike and I'm glad that I talked my friends into coming with me and their patience in waiting whenever I couldn't breathe for a few minutes. Yay for the amazing ability of the mind to quickly erase the memory of pain! :D

3 comments:

Jewls said...

Wow that's beautiful! I LOVE hiking!! I'm glad you posted, I was starting to get sad everytime I checked (which is about every day don't worry) and you hadn't written anything! I love you Jess, happy belated 23!!

Natalie said...

What?! Jessica updated her blog? Yay! Good to see you had such a good birthday! It looked like a way pretty hike.

Tanya said...

Yay for hiking!! That's a beautiful view. Happy belated birthday!!! Love you!!!!