16 October, 2008

Me - At the Moment

I am...

i am: sleepy
i think: time can drag on sometimes

i know: November is coming quick

i want: a husky

i have: a lot of things to get done
i miss: the freedom of being in school
i dislike: tomatoes
i fear: being alone in the dark
i feel: anxious
i hear: a hot accent
i smell: good
i crave: a good night sleep
i cry: whenever the general authorities tell those sad/touching stories
i usually: work too much
i wonder: how things will turn out
i regret: that I don't take advantage of every experience that comes my way
i love: the rain
i care: too much sometimes
i always: think
i worry: what's going to happen in my future
i am not: going to stop believing in miracles
i remember: a lot
i believe: in laughing
i dance: in the car
i sing: almost all the time
i don’t always: trust enough
i argue: about dishes
i write: lots of emails
i win: something special
i lose: too much when moving
i wish: I'll get a happy beginning and ending
i listen: intently
i don't understand: the heart
i can usually be found: online
i am scared: of being alone
i need: to have faith

i am happy: most of the time

2 comments:

Tanya said...

So, I'm thinking 24 ;) is a good show, and I sure love the month of February...but then again, I may change my mind...love ya Jess!!!

Mom said...

Way too much has happened since you posted last..... It's time for an update, I'm thinkin'.