01 April, 2009

Photoshop Fun

So, lately I've been exploring the wonderful world of Photoshop. I think I've become addicted, but running out of the simple options to play with. Yeah, definitely not great at it, but I had some fun with a few of the cool options and wanted to share a few, so here you go.

A little Mary Poppins reminicent....


From a photo too dark to really see anything, but gorgeous when played with...


One of Blake's favorites...


A funky painted/drawn look...


And an oh so sweet one. My second favorite.

Hope you enjoy, and no, I won't quit my day job just yet... Give it a month. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You said which one is your second favorite but which one is your favorite?

Jess said...

My favorite is the picture of us by the fence at the beach. Second.

Becky said...

I like the one with the waves behind you... you look gorgeous there! I could have warned you that it is a bit addicting!